Saturday 14 November 2009

Time for Change

Instead of maintaining two separate blog sites, I have decided to migrate some of my old blogs across to this site - it should not take long as there were not very many. The older site can be found at Ecologyweb.net


 
It has occurred to me from time to time that I actually have a blog on this website. I am not sure why, as I seldom seem to use it. Although not very inspired today, I thought I had better try and get some momentum ..... so what to write about?!!

Birds - enough said already and I need something new.

Work - I am currently over worked and probably need a break from the overload.

Weather - not very inspiring and it is a little on the grey side today.

Noise - not sure why but the area I live in seems a little on the noisy side today! Building maintenance, street cleaning, buses, helicopters, trains in the distant and the odd neighbour showing signs of life.

Birds again - autumn / winter has arrived in Europe and the birds are "poured" out Europe to Africa, or from northern Europe to southern Europe. I should be out having a look around but after the last week at work, the energy levels are less than active.

Siesta - now this sounds particularly attractive!! Aahhhh .... now that is a good idea!! See you all another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment